[BS/RBS list] Author Batya Ruddell - Tuesday November 5th - Coming to RBS

jonathan lazar yalaz2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 03:10:03 EST 2019

Kol Haneshamot, in a continuation of lectures on the topic ofour struggling children, invites the entire community to join for an evening ofChizuk and listen to a world renowned Author and Narrative Therapist.

"Connecting To Our Creator Through Our ChallengingChildren."

The challenge of our children walking their own path causesus to change ourselves more than any other other nisayon and to become more G-dlikein the process.

Come hear how to do this in an evening of chizuk with Mrs.Batya Ruddell, renowned Hamodia and Binah columist and author of thegroundbreaking book, "On Their Derech".

Batya is a trained Narrative Therapist. She also teachescreative writing in several seminaries throughout Jerusalem. Batya is a publicspeaker both in and out of Israel and she facilitates a support group inYerushalyim, for mothers of struggling children.

There will be a Q and A after the lecture.