[BS/RBS list] ***MediKlein Orthopedics- NEW NAME, SAME SERVICE AND QUALITY***

מדיקליין אורטופדיה eislerbs at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 14:47:51 EDT 2019

**Eisler Orthopedic Center in the RBSA Shopping Center has Changed its
name!!!**

**With the same Quality Service that has served you for close to a
Decade!!!**

SO ....Come in to **MediKlein Orthopedic Center** and ask about our new
computer designed and fabricated CUSTOM MADE ORTHOTICS.

A year and a half ago we introduced new Italian technology which combines a
DYNAMIC  walking analysis of your gait and a 3D scan of your foot, to get
the ultimate fit, comfort and support which you need in your orthotic.

We have spent that time period testing and improving this breakthrough
equipment on previous and new customers for comfort, support, and
therapeutic relief.

***IT NOW HAS PROVEN RESULTS***

WE HAVE HAD AMAZING RESULTS WITH OVER 98% SATISFACTION RATING!!

Customers have commented that these new orthotics are the most comfortable
they have ever worn and they are completely pain free for the first time in
many years.

If you are suffering from pain in your feet, ankles, knees, and/or back and
want to feel better, please come in  and ask us how you can feel better and
if CNC are a solution for you!!

We also carry a selection of high quality orthopedic shoes (both sport and
dress) for men, women, and children with new styles coming in weekly. We
will be happy to advise you on the best shoe for your specific needs and/or
problems.

The Center is run by Yehuda Klein

Yehuda studied Physical Therapy in Ben-Gurion University in the Negev.

Come in today for a free consultation. (Please call first to confirm that
Yehuda is around)

Location: Nachal Nitzanim 12, RBS A Shopping Center (Next to Photo First)

Phone: 02-995-2030

Hours: S-TH 9:30-19:30
            FRI 9:30-12:30