[BS/RBS list] Debbie's Real Food - Delicious and Nutritious, Whole Food - freshly made - delivered daily

howard fabian fabian.howard31 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 14:19:53 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

Shavua Tov!

I am cooking again - Treat yourself to a freshly made Delicious and
Nutritious, Whole Food, Evening meal - delivered to your door 4 nights Mon
- Thu, between 17.00-18.30 pm or at other times by arrangement) . (free for
RBS A) (small delivery charge everywhere else)

Let me make dinner for you / the family.

*Gluten Free, No Eggs, No Dairy.*

Meals are prepared fresh every day.

Many local clients you can speak to for recommendations.

Vegan meals cooked - like you've never tasted - diverse, delicious, filling
and tasty.

So why not treat yourself - to amazing creative, tasty, vegetable dishes
and have an exciting change from your regular meals.

200 nis per person per week.

Minimum commitment 1 week at a time.

I look forward to cooking for you.

** Pictures are available upon request **

*Nachal Shimshon 13/3  Ramat Bet Shemesh Aleph*

*Small local business*