[BS/RBS list] COLMAR DELICATESSEN

abrams2 at bezeqint.net abrams2 at bezeqint.net
Sat Nov 2 13:49:38 EDT 2019

COLMAR DELICATESSEN

Colmar Delicatessen suggests serving

our  Coldcuts [Pastrami,Corned Beef ,Roast Beef, Pickled Tongue]

OR

Brisket with a Honey/Mustard Sauce or Brisket in a Savory
Sauce

OR

A choice of either plain Roasted Chicken,Crumbed Chicken or
Flattened Chicken in either Honey/Mustard or BBQ or  Savory  Sauce

We also have Boerewors, Biltong and Burgers

If you want uncooked Briskets or Corned Beef we have those
as well,

ALL UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLOT
MENORAT HA MAOR.

OUR MEAT IS RABBANUT RASHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN

Call or e-mail us for our product /price list 02 992 3334 or
054 776 4574

Margaret Abrams