[BS/RBS list] Hachnasat Kallah Rare Opportunity

Em B'Yisroel emby8208 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 13:41:55 EDT 2019

Jewish sources say that giving charity when it is a lifesaving matter cannot
be compared to regular charity in merit and award!!!

A wonderful, hardworking single mother with 8 children in Israel is
fortunate to marry off her son this month. Unfortunately she suffered a
heart attack recently and financial anxiety is life threatening.

Please donate as much as you can afford towards the $8,000 expenses still
missing. Hashem promises, "If you will bring joy to My children, I will give
joy to Yours."

Keren Lebodedot Israel Charity # 580277192 (Imahot B'yisroel is recommended
by Rabbi Malinowitz shlita Rav of Bais Hatefilah shul and Rabbi Meir Sirota
in Jerusalem.)

Bank Transfer:  Keren L'bodedot; Bank Mizrahi-Tefahot (20); Branch 417
(Geulah); Account 537452

Checks: Keren L'bodedot; T.D. 5819 - Jerusalem 91058

www.imahotbyisroel.com