[BS/RBS list] EVENT: Free Author Talk

Gila Green gilagreen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 13:26:32 EDT 2019

I am pleased to announce an author evening with YA authors Ondine Sherman,
Dr. Leah Scheier, and Gila Green. This evening will be a young adult novel
theme.

They will be reading from their new works *Snow*,* Your Voice is all I
Hear, and No Entry *respectively followed by a question and answer period.

Where: Keramikli, 13 Ha'uman (Industrial Area). Yes, this means you can
enjoy a literary evening and you have the option of painting on ceramics
(regular prices apply). I wish to publicly thank Keramikli and Jessica
Myers for her support

When: Monday, November 25, 7:30 pm

The event is free and open to the public.
Please RSVP to this email address (appreciated!)
Feel free to forward to anyone who might be interested.

Gila Green
RBSA resident