[BS/RBS list] Seeking help with hospital visits

Eric Rosen ericrosen at mail.com
Sat Nov 2 12:38:18 EDT 2019

A request from my neighbor.
Her husband is an 80 year old man who has been in a coma for about 2 months after a fall at home.
She is asking if anyone can help her by sitting with her husband for an hour or two during the day.
She is totally worn out as is travelling everyday (without car) backwards and forwards to reut hospital in Tel Aviv as well as taking care of him whilst there.
Her son is also there and they take it in turns to be in the room but he needs to get back to work.
If anyone can help or knows of an organization that would help, please let me know and I will pass the information on.

Thank you
Denise
RBSA
054 4457732