[BS/RBS list] Lecture

Bracha Toporowitch brachatop at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 21:55:47 EDT 2019

Feeling the post Yom Tov blues? Did you eat too much of the wrong foods,
gain some weight, and

lose your momentum for carrying out your resolutions? What can you do?

Come to my uplifting and practical lecture,

*“TURNING RESOLUTIONS INTO SOLUTIONS!”*

Speaker*: Bracha Toporowitch*, CHT

International speaker, author and practitioner of “Mind-Body Healing”

Administrator of "Bet Gefen Poriah" a Mind-Body Fertility Clinic.

Working with women for 50 years! *Haskomos rabbonim.*

When: Monday November 4 – 6 Cheshvan, 8:15 PM

Where: Rechov Yechezkel 19, apart. 13, (3rd fl.) RBS Gimel

Entrance: 10 NIS

*Free gift!*

Learn tips and tricks to actualize the changes you wanted to make;

Learn to turn your desires into reality!

*Registration required: 058-3203463*

*Also:*

*Registration for my upcoming workshop:*

*“LIVING WITH JOY AND VITALITY”*

6 classes 2 hours each

*Form a group and come for free!!*

*Call for info: 058-3203463 brachatop at gmail.com <brachatop at gmail.com>*