[BS/RBS list] 2.5 year old son diagnosed with autism

Rachel Esther Goldstein regoldstein613 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 07:26:18 EDT 2019

Hello, my 2.5 year old son has unfortunately just been diagnosed with
autism. If anyone has any personal experience with this and sound
advice/referrals as to how to G-d willing pull him out of this please email
me. We are doing the maximum to get him into a rehab special ed preschool
and along with that are looking for a holistic approach such as diet,
nutrition, etc. Prayers are of course welcome (Nachman ben Rachel Esther) :)
Thanks!