[BS/RBS list] Proxy voting in UK ELECTION for British Olim

Sharon Rhodes savtagran at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 05:49:57 EDT 2019

If you have registered to vote in the election on 12th December and want to
appoint a proxy to vote for you then you need to download the forms now.
In all likelihood you won’t receive the voting papers in time to vote here
as the papers are only allowed to be posted abroad 15 days before the
election

We are going to London in a few days time and if you want these proxy forms
posted in the UK we will do it for you provided you put them in an envelope
clearly addressed to your local borough electoral office.
Don’t worry about a stamp, I am happy to do that for you.
It is really important to keep Jeremy Corbyn out of Downing Street

 Email m e at savtagran at gmail.com if you decide to do this
Sharon Rhodes