[BS/RBS list] Party consulting- SAVES you MONEY

Leeba Rosenthal leeba at besimcha-israel.com
Sun Jan 27 15:57:40 EST 2019

I now offer party consulting to help you save money and end up with the simcha you've always dreamed of.

Please contact us for direction and peace of mind in planning your next simcha (regardless of your choice of catering).
With over 15 years of experience and many connections, I can help you make clear, knowledgeable  decisions and go into your party planning  prepared.
Don't be overwhelmed by what there is to do, let me help you figure out how you can  do it and save money.

And YES...we are Still available for catering and party planning!  Still offering service with a smile!

Leeba Rosenthal
BESIMCHA - Party Planning, Catering and Décor
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~    www.besimcha-israel.com<http://www.besimcha-israel.com/>