[BS/RBS list] women's exercise group

Buckman Family family at thebuckmans.com
Wed Jan 23 23:28:12 EST 2019

Answering your question about a women's exercise group in the Migdal Mayim
area:
CURVES in the Matnas of Migdal Mayim (Pisgat HaSheva) is an exercise gym
specially for women.  I have been going to Curves for many years, and I love
it.  It's a complete workout in thirty minutes - recommended for at least
three times a week - a circuit of machines and aerobic boards.  Nice group
of women, hours all morning everyday and in the afternoon and evening too.
Call me if you would like more info.
Debbie