[BS/RBS list] PLACE IN RBSA TO DO SHABBAT SHEVA B'RACHOT

Ross Fleischman rfleischman at iai.co.il
Mon Jan 21 08:59:31 EST 2019

We need help finding a place where we can have meals for a Shabbat Sheva B'rachot.

We saw an advertisement for a place on Maor that also has sleeping arrangements.

Does anyone have contact information for that place or anyplace else.

Thanks.

Ross Fleischman

*********************************************************************************************** Please consider the environment before printing this email ! The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain confidential or privileged information, and is intended only for the use of the intended addressee thereof. If you are not the intended addressee, please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer. Thank you. Visit us at: www.iai.co.il