[BS/RBS list] 3 CLASSES 1) FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR COMPUTER/SMARTPHONE 2) MAKE YOUR OWN PHOTO BOOKS WITH YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONE/COMPUTER; 3) HEALING WITH CHI-KONG;

Robin Singer robin7b at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 15:41:00 EST 2019

1)       FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR COMPUTER/SMARTPHONE!!!

DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR COMPUTER/SMARTPHONE DOES WHAT IT DOES?

WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN PHOTO ALBUM BOOK, USING YOUR PICTURES!!

HAVE COMPUTER/SMARTPHONE QUESTIONS?

WANT TO SEND/RECEIVE PICTURES AND SAVE PICTURES?

USE THE INTERNET?

I have been teaching computers for over 20 years. I don't only teach you
the key strokes, but I teach you the logic behind it so that you can
understand what you are doing and use that knowledge in other programs/apps
on your computer/phone.

For more information, please contact me at 050-991-4492.

Looking forward to learning together!

2)        COME TO A 6 WEEK HANDS-ON WORKSHOP TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN
PHOTO ALBUM BOOK, USING YOUR PICTURES!!

You will not only be learning how to do it, you will also be creating your
own photo book.

The workshop will consist of

·        Learning how to make your own custom, professional-looking photo album
book online.

·        Plus time to work on creating your own album using your pictures,
with my assistance.

You can make a book out of anything that you want to keep forever and pass
down to future generations:

Recipes, memoirs, history of parents/grandparents with pictures; heritage,
a great vacation, brit, or any other occasion that you want to remember

For more information, please contact me at 050-991-4492..

Looking forward to learning and creating together!

3)     IMPROVE IMMUNE SYSTEM, POSTURE, & FLEXIBILITY  THROUGH CHI-KONG
EXERCISES

Chi-Kong will improve your health, muscle strength, flexibility, balance,
and posture while lowering blood pressure, reducing stress, anxiety  and
depression.

Exercises are easy to follow, gentle, yet very effective for maintaining
good health.

For more information, please contact me at 050-991-4492.

Looking forward to exercising and healing together!

- Small local business

*Robin Singer*
*Computer & Chi Kong Healing Exercise Instructor*
*050-991-4492*