[BS/RBS list] Hear Why Parents Love Netivot Da'at

Shemesh Updates info at shemesh.co.il
Sun Jan 20 06:59:05 EST 2019

"Netivot Da'at was a life-changing experience for my daughter."
"Netivot Da'at gave my daughter the tools she needs to successfully
navigate her adult life."
"The teachers in Netivot Da'at love their students so much."

Parents love Netivot Da'at and what the school did for their daughters.
Find out why at their upcoming open house.
Click here to find out more:
http://bit.ly/2Fzk1KY

Would you like to receive important updates and local events in a weekly
email digest?
Send "Subscribe" to updates at shemesh.co.il

OR

Click here to join our no chatter, updates only whatsapp group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/APttHIi4DM4BHKFZk7i2As