[BS/RBS list] *** Personal Training - Over 20 years experience working with all body types and conditions! In our own private climate controlled gym.***

RBS Private Gym rbsprivategym at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 12:15:04 EST 2019

Are you ready for a new healthier lifestyle?  Have you been trying to
exercise on your own but have not seen any results? Do you not know how to
begin? Do you want someone to coach you through lifting weights? Need help
with a nutrition plan?

We offer private, one on one, personal weight training in our own private
climate controlled gym. We create personalized programs for each one of our
clients coaching you through to a healthier lifestyle,

* Lose Weight
* Build Strength
* Gain Balance & Coordination
* Eat Better
* Feel Better

For whatever your fitness and health goals are, we can custom design a
weight training program for your needs!

We have many years of experience working with many different conditions and
ages. We work with all age groups from 7 to 80 years of age. As well as
work with clients with different physical needs.

RBS Private Gym

rbsprivategym at gmail.com

You can check us out and Like us on Facebook!
RBS Private Gym <https://www.facebook.com/RBS-Private-Gym-289507351565936/>

RBS small business

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#m_293760658162316762_m_1091404807246538640_m_-2399406302715144460_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>