[BS/RBS list] Unsolicited recommendation for Autoking

Stein's steinfamily01 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 08:26:09 EST 2019

I couldn't stop myself from posting this feedback about Shmuel / Autoking

I have been a customer for a few years now and have always been happy with
the quality of their work & support

To cut a long story short, Shmuel went above and beyond to get me cost
pricing on parts which were no longer covered by warranty that were
replaced in previous years

He didn't charge me for Labor, gave me a loan car and I'm practically
driving a new car again thanks to him

Nothing better service, price and quality wise than Autoking Beit Shemesh

Tzvi

RBS resident