[BS/RBS list] ART COMPETITION FOR YOUNG PEOPLE AGED 9-19

Sharon Rhodes sharonjceramics140 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 22:48:32 EST 2019

  Dear artists, parents and teachers
The fourth annual art competition for young people aged 9-19 will take
place in conjunction with Matnas Meyerhoff onTuesday 5th March. As usual we
would like as many young people to be creative and submit work to be
displayed at Matnas Meyerhoff. There will be prizes in all age groups for
fine art and mixed media and one overall prize for photography

Dates

Competition date *Tuesday 5th March* 2019

Work to be hung *Friday 1st March*

Work to be delivered to Matnas Wednesday *27th February from 12.-6.00p.m*.

Last entries *Tuesday 5th February*

*Themes*

Portraiture, people and pets

Spring in Israel

Wild and Tame

*Media*

Paint: water colour, acrylic, oil

Pencil, pastels

Mixed media including fabric

Photography

*All entries must be framed, with a hanging cord attached*.

You can obtain entry forms and detailed information sheets from me at
sharonjceramics140 at gmail.comor from Matnas Meyerhoff 9 HaDekel, Beit Shemesh

It is always exciting to see the imagination and skill of our young artists
past years have shown an enormous talent in our community. This competition
is open to everyone, wherever they live in greater Beit shemesh

If you are a teacher in Beit Shemesh schools, please let the Head of Art or
someone who may be interested in organising a school entry know and
encourage as many young people as possible to take part

All entries should be emailed back to me or taken to Matnas Meyerhoff 9
HaDekel

Sharon Rhodes
.