[BS/RBS list] Can I get your help making Mendel's auf ruf?

Yehudis Schamroth yehudisschamroth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:15:27 EST 2019

Dearest, most generous friends and residents of RBS/BS,
Remember Menachem Mendel ben Masha Malka? We all davened so hard for
him at multiple amen seudas as well as individually.
As you may remember, Mendel learned at Lev HaTorah, made aliya and
joined the IDF paratroopers unit for 3 years. Right after he finished
the army (1 year ago), he met the girl of his dreams and was diagnosed
with cancer soon thereafter!
Lo aleinu
 This of course, put a halt to the weddings plans. Since Mendel's
folks live in Brooklyn, Mendel chose to go to  Sloan Kettering where
he went through 9 months of grueling chemo treatments and major
surgeries. Fast forward to now- Mendel has been declared cancer free
BH and he and Ruchama are  getting married here in Israel this Monday,
January 21 BH.
Because all ,(and more) monetary resources were spent on the year of
treatments, I offered to make the entire auf ruf kiddush. This will
help the family enormously as they are also flying the whole family
over  and making the wedding!
Please contact me if you want the sign up sheet to make/buy/donate
money for the auf ruf, which will be held at Lev Ha Torah- all are
welcome to pop in and say mazal tov!
I will pick up foods or money from anywhere in RBS or BS on Thursday
evening, this week, January 17
Thanks so much for helping make this an amazing kiddush for Mendel!!
Sincerely and tosku l'mitzvot!
Yehudis Schamoth

--
Yehudis Schamroth CRNA, Acupuncturist, Herbalist

Nachal Hayarden 120/6
Ramat Bet Shemesh, Israel
0545-91-6673 or 02-992-0268
http://rbsacupuncture.wordpress.com/