[BS/RBS list] Ganenet (super dedicated and enthusiastic) available for 4 months

deedee julius ddmjulius at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:40:06 EST 2019

Hey:) I have worked in Ganim in both Florida and Detroit and love working
with kids! I am 20 years old,  warm, enthusiastic, responsible
and creative. I have worked with children from 3 months up to 5 years old
but 1.5-2-year-olds are my favorite.
I am now back in Israel for 4 months.  Perhaps you know of someone who is
going on maternity leave. . . Call me :-)   I would love to come work!

I am CPR and first aid certified and would love to send my CV if
interested!
(I am open to nannying or full time babysitting too)
Have a wonderful day!🌸