[BS/RBS list] Urgent and Please be Aware!!!!

Miriam Holuber mholuber at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 04:33:26 EST 2019

I shopped at Zol Bshefa this morning and noticed many sharp knives
scattered on the shelves.I immediately went to the head counter and asked
for an explanation for this very dangerous reason.The lady at the head
counter told me that it makes it easier for the Arab workers to have a
utensil handy when unpacking boxes.
I told her that it is extremely dangerous and for the safety of the
community to please remove them immediately.
IF ANYONE ELSE NOTICES THAT THE KNIVES WERE NOT REMOVED.PLEASE REPORT AND
SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!