[BS/RBS list] ***Gift and Jewelry bLOWout*** -- 2 Days Only!!

Bruria Draiman frumwoman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 15:43:31 EST 2019

                                                                     BS”D

****Gift and Jewelry bLOWout****

*LOWest prices yet! Gifts at 20% off and Jewelry at 10% off!!!*

*2 days only!!*

I’m busy selling my house so have to put these away, and I’m not sure when
will be the next time

I’ll be able to take them out – so grab them while you can!

Stock up on gifts for Birthdays,  Weddings, Hostess, Bat Mitzvah—or just
for yourself!

Men—arrange a time to come shop for the women in your life!

Many of these gifts are from the U.S. –when they’re gone, they’re gone!

Nehar Hayarden 104/2

Monday and Tuesday, January 7 and 8

Between 3-6 pm by appointment only, from 6-7 pm no appointment necessary

First 10 customers to make an appointment will receive a special free gift
with purchase!

Set up a time to come at your convenience when you’ll be able to shop
unpressured.

If you have any questions, email me at frumwoman at gmail.com

See you there!

Kol tuv,  Nuchi Draiman