[BS/RBS list] Emunah Day!

Michael Bramson rabbibramson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 17:31:55 EST 2019

On Sunday, January 13th 2019, in honor of Rav Noach Weinberg zt"l's 10th
yahrtzeit, the second "EMUNAH DAY" will be happening.  Join me and this
amazing array of teachers for a day entirely dedicated to strengthening in
our relationship with HaKadosh Baruch Hu. Our core purpose and hope, is to
help put EMUNAH in our mindset 24/7 and to increase our yearning for the
impending personal and global GEULA, speedily in our days!  Here are the
details:

COST: 60 shekels, pre-registration
(70 shekels at the door)
Doors open at 8:45am
Begins at 9:30 PROMPT! ( FOR FULL SCHEDULE GO TO WWW.EMUNAHDAY.COM)
WHERE: Aish HaTorah World Center, 1 Kotel Plaza, Jerusalem

QUESTIONS: Contact DevorahYaffa at G-dDirectTorah.com