[BS/RBS list] What parents need to know about eating disorders - talk on Jan 14

Laurie Kossowsky laurie.kossowsky at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 15:25:59 EST 2019

Judy Krasna, the mother of a daughter with an eating disorder and Times of
Israel blogger https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/author/judy-krasna/ , will
be giving a talk on the topic of "Does my child have an eating disorder;
and if so, what do I do about it?" at her home, Rechov Hechatzav 10 aleph
in Nofei Aviv (Bet Shemesh) on Monday, January 14 at 8:00 p.m.

Eating disorders affect both boys and girls, and are serious, life
threatening illnesses. Early detection and intervention are the key to a
full recovery and a positive outcome, which is why it's so critical for
parents to be informed about warning signs, symptoms, and treatment options.

If you are interested in attending, you can RSVP to Judy at
jkrasna at gmail.com, but you can come without RSVPing as well. It's free :-).