[BS/RBS list] Fw: Question about "Save Tel Beit Shemesh" activities this Friday

Buckman Family family at thebuckmans.com
Tue Jan 1 13:32:18 EST 2019

Someone kindly sent me the flyer that was apparently distributed somewhere
(I hadn't seen it), according to which I now know this important info:

The tours start and end at the Yishi junction and are about 1.5 hours.
At the Yishi junction, turn in towards Yishi and park on the side of the
road.
An information point will mark the meeting place.
Make sure to bring a hat, water, and closed shoes.

No need for reservations.  Activities are free:
    Outdoor escape game by Midreshet Beit Shemesh
    Mischakit game station for kids by Kehila Foundation
    Experiential activity by Branko Weiss Shelach students

For more information, contact Kfar Etzion Field School: 02-993-5133
Whatsapp Amichai Noam: 052-235-5416
For more information search for אבירי התל on Faacebook

(If you'd like to see the flyer, I'm happy to email it to you if you
request.)
DB