[BS/RBS list] sale

Havivah Goldsmith havivah.goldsmith at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 01:55:37 EST 2019

help me make my salon larger! Ted needs more room to be able to walk around w/his walker So we r selling the grey leather recliner which is really comfy and it rocksOur glass and wrought iron coffee table and a lovely brass and glass tea cart that is a beautiful accent piece for china and glass that is hiding in your closetPlease call 058 766 9727 havivah goldsmith tia and blessingsĀ  We also have two brass and glass etageres If you dont know what they are, come and look havivah goldsmith