[BS/RBS list] Come and view the wonderful art and photography of our Beit Shemesh Young people

Sharon R savtagran at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:37:11 EST 2019

The community is invited to join the artists and their families on Tuesday
evening to view their work and find out who the winners are in this year's
Art Competition for young people between 9-19

Of course everyone is a winner, as you will  see the wonderful talent in
our city.

This year we have the highest number of entries we have had so far, so do
join us at 7.30 to view and the ceremony will begin at 8.00

Sharon Rhodes