[BS/RBS list] Just wow!! Thank you all!!

Chinese Auction auction at hakshiva.org
Wed Feb 27 12:04:47 EST 2019

People are asking - is it too early to buy tickets for next year's Hakshiva
Chinese Auction?
It was a fabulous evening last night. The evening event was sold out -
there wasn't even standing room left. We laughed, we ate, and some won
great prizes. A huge thanks again to our sponsors, Philip Stein and
Associates and Green Corner- www.greencorner.co.il, to Toubin Catering for
the superb salad bar and our incredible volunteers, the Hakshiva staff who
put in tons of overtime, and to everyone who donated prizes, donated money,
or came to the event. We could not have done it without you!!