[BS/RBS list] Spring cleaning & selling your home

Ilan David Rubinstein office at ilanrealestate.com
Sun Feb 24 14:17:53 EST 2019

Listings appear below

If you are thinking of selling and know you need to tidy up before you can show your home? Well, at least you're on the right track!

Most purchasers make their decisions on whether to buy a property within the first few seconds of seeing a place, so you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
You might be of the opinion that your place is the best thing since sliced bread and that there are no shortage of buyers, but the best ones are usually the first and if you blow them away well...

Beyond just clearing up clutter and painting grubby walls, there are many other factors in improving that initial experience. One example is the positioning of furniture. Another is ensuring that you avoid allowing in buyers when you have children or grandchildren running around making noise er having fun.

For additional tips and the benefit of over 25 years experience in property, feel free to call Ilan today on 0504-910-604 & you can also benefit from a free marketing assessment.

Selling your property can be an arduous task at the best of times. people often don't show up or just want to look around before getting mortgage approval or even prior to even deciding whether to sell themselves and when interested throw lowball offers. Banks have become more picky over which borrowers to approve so you may have already been let down by someone who thought he had the funds. Alternatively you may just be seeing more enquiries from agents than buyers in the current market and due to the affordable housing program has many people sitting on the fence waiting for their names to come up in the lottery.

Accordingly, listing with our V.I.P. Property Marketing Program could make all the difference as in addition to local marketing efforts we will video your property and showcase it to quality buyers from abroad and pre-qualify offers so that you are not left hanging.

One thing for sure is that if and when you actually get to sell you will definitely need a well earned rest!

VIP Property Marketing Program
------------------------------

* HOME-STAGING tips & guidance!
* Local, National & International Coverage
* Exposure at forthcoming Aliyah & Israel Real Estate expos in London, New York & Toronto!
* Full video of property
* Direct Mailshot to 5000 homes
* International Social media campaign
* 1 contact point for all local and external agents via co-operation
* Peace of mind in knowing that your interests come FIRST

WATCH THIS testimonial from a happy seller that sums it all up in 30 seconds...https://youtu.be/NcDXX8QO7xc
READ dozens of testimonials on Linked In:linkedin.com/in/ilanrubinstein <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ilanrubinstein>

Register your property via e mailoffice at ilanrealestate.com  or call Ilan to arrange a consultation on 0504-910-604 with 100% discretion assured.

Buying & selling real estate anywhere in Israel can be challenging to say the least.
Whether you are trying to sell or buy or just need simply guiding you through maze of the Israeli Property Market, we are here to help.

We make the whole process simpler in 4 simple steps:

1) LISTEN TO YOUR BRIEF 	Helping us form a clearer picture of your needs and then taking it from there.
2) PROFESSIONALISM 		Taking the emotions out of it for a more streamlined outcome, avoiding friction.
3) EXPERIENCE                	over 25 years in the market to help you navigate the minefield of Israeli Real Estate
4) INDEPENDENT 			Uniquely place to advise you on what's best for you
5) RESULTS 			Hundreds of satisfied clients

==================================

For BUYERS: If you are seeking to invest, upgrade or downsize or simply trying to get onto the property ladder, we are on hand to help make it happen for you with minimal stress.
We provide you with useful tips to help you save money. Use our expertise to you to realize your dreams.

Sit back & watch real video tours of exclusive properties throughout Israel at:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC0p9pfM5-t10ENOeTGptsg

SELECTION OF LISTINGS

RAMAT BET SHEMESH ALEPH
-----------------------

NEW

* 6 room pentcottage on HAYARDEN, 168 sq m built,large balconies, scope to add on roof STPP.
AMAZING VALUE
only 2.05m NIS

* 5 room top (6th) floor apartment on HAYARDEN, shabbat elevator, 140 sq m built, 11 sq m balcony.
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE
2.1M NIS

-------------

Brand new houses on Nahar HaYarden including attic with high roof & self contained basement
250 sq m built
Parking
Garden
Entry Spring 2019
MUST SEE!
Price 3m NIS

-----------------------

Nachal Dolev 6 room 3rd floor duplex, balcony, view BARGAIN 1.35m NIS

NACHAL Dolev 1st floor 4.5 room apt, ensuite, sukkah balcony with amazing view 1.68m NIS

Nachal Lachish 4 room, 2nd floor apt, 104  m², large 18  m², a/c, breezy balcony with a view. 1.45m NIS

Nachal Arugot spacious 5 room wrap around garden apartment Parent's suite. Wheelchair accessible
2.5 m NIS

Refaim House for large family. 6.5 rooms, 180  m², large 120+  m² garden. space for office / clinic with separate entrance.
Asking 3.15m NIS

=========================

RAMAT BET SHEMESH GIMMEL

FREESTANDING stone villa. 270 m² built on 360 m² lot.
3 levels, built with Jerusalem stone, high ceilings, balconies, potential to build on roof STPP. Entry in 3 months.

3.9m NIS

==========================

BEIT SHEMESH

GIVAT SHARETT

Range of cottages, semi detached houses and villas from 2-4m NIS
=========================

NOFEI HASHEMESH

5 room, 2 bath apartment in new building. 1st floor, large balcony, elevator, storage unit.
1.85m NIS
4 Rooms with ensuite, balcony view from 1.65m NIS
=========================

MIGDAL HAMAYIM

3 room apt 95 sq m in central location near amenities. large kitchen & salon, A/C, balcony, open view BARGAIN 1.1m NIS (UNDER NEG)

5 room apt 135 sq m in central location near amenities. large kitchen & salon, A/C, balcony, open view IMMEDIATE 1.45m NIS

=========================

MOSHAVIM

Have you ever dreamed of living in the countryside but wished that you could also lead a spiritual and/or religious life at the same time? Who better to consult with, than a property professional that actually lives there! If you are confused about where to start and seek advice on the various options for your family, we will be happy to help you.

NEVE MICHAEL / ROGLIT

Selection of houses and farms for sale

Details on application

ADERET Dati Leumi moshav in lush countryside with  20+ english speaking families, mostly ashkenazi minyan, Bnei Akiva, Makolet & transport. Warm & diverse community atmosphere for kids & grown ups!

EXCLUSIVE LISTING:
IMMACULATE VILLA IN TRANQUIL PART ANGLO Dati Leumi in Moshav Aderet

Immaculate villa in MOVE IN condition for sale.
5 rooms plus 2 room rental / grandparent annex at ground level
See video clip on our You Tube Channel by visiting:https://youtu.be/iNVxU1jKi7U

Price 3.25m NIS Neg

New house for rent in central location. 5 rooms on one level 162 sq m, huge garden with fruit trees 5,500 NIS.

Farms for sale from 3.6m NIS

Aviezer

Unique villa in elevated position 205/700 m², close to makolet, amazing view.
2.48m NIS

ZACHARIA

Corner villa on large lot with stunning views.

5 rooms
Fireplace
Attention to detail
Must be seen

3.8m NIS

Additional properties available in many other moshavim & yeshuvim in the area including Eshtaol, Nechusha, Kfar Uria, Tzelafon, Givat Yishayahu, Aviezer, Tarom, Tzur Hadassah, Nes Harim,  Yishi, Zanoach, Gimzu & many more. Call for advice on which one best suits your needs.

GUSH ETZION

EFRAT CENTRE  - TE'ENA

House with grandparent unit at street level, located near stores
220 sqm built, custom kitchen, private rear garden, large parent's room with balcony.

2.8M NIS Neg

--------------

ALON SHVUT

8 Room duplex arranged as 2 sep units (5+3), 170 sqm in central location. 2nd/3rd floor, 3 bathrooms. Balcony, open view.
GREAT RENTAL INVESTMENT

REDUCED 1.8m NIS

----------------
Exclusive Semi Attached house split into three units.
4.5m NIS Negotiable

------------

ELAZAR
3.5 room first floor apt 95 sq m, potential to build another storey, balcony, view
Build as your family grows!
only 1.39m NIS

------------

MODI'IN - 20% DEPOSIT - Balance on Tofes 4 just prior to completion!

New project by highly reliable builder in the new NOFIM neighbourhood.

Central A/C
Smart Home (voucher)
80 x 80 Granite Porcelain Flooring
Double Glazing
Wall Mounted WC's
Vanity Units

3 room garden apt 1.78m NIS
4 room st floor apt 92 sq m , 11.5 sq m balcony 1.93m NIS
5 room garden apt 130 sq m built, 2.75m NIS
6 rooms 'mini" Penthouse 147 sq m with a 54 sq m balcony from 3m NIS
5 room penthouses 131 sq m with 28 sq m balcony from 2.75m NIS
5 room duplexes 177 sq m built with 26 sq m balcony from 3.25m NIS
6 room penthouses 158 sq m with 32 sq m balcony from 3.2m NIS

Book your tour today by calling Ilan on 0504-910-604

Huge database of thousands of available properties. By handling your sale & purchase we can save you money and avoid cashflow headaches.

==========================

JERUSALEM Invest or Live

BARGAIN PENTCOTTAGES IN BAKA / GERMAN COLONY

TAMA 38 URBAN RENEWAL

New 5/6 room pentcottages
140 / 160 sq m
Entry within 12 months
only 31,500 NIS / Sq m

Details upon application

See videohttps://youtu.be/bbGwHZvokTc

Located opposite the Botanical Gardens 6 room duplex with double height salon,
170 sq metres, 16 m sukkah balcony. Elevator reaches both levels allowing for subdivision STPP.
New kitchen with scope for island, master ensuite with jacuzzi & more.
4.8m NIS

------------------

Luxury, new boutique apartments in small building located Hanevi'im minutes from Old City & Jaffa Street.

* 3-5 room apts
* 5 room garden apts

High spec units with parquet in master bedroom, underfloor heating and wall mounted toilets as standard!

 From only 3m NIS

----------------------

KINNERET

Holiday apartments from only 800,000 NIS

==================================

CAESAREA

Freestanding villa 300 m² built on 1 dunam. 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, garage swimming pool  & jacuzzi.

Bargain 7m NIS

=================================

CHARISH - The Next Modiin

5 room rental 4th floor with elevator, 3 bathroom, new kitchen with two sinks, many cabinets, a/c, fly screens, sukkah balcony, storage, parking 3,000 NIS IMMEDIATE

4 room apartments for sale from 1.2m NIS
5 room apartments for sale from 1.4m NIS
Ready to rent out.

=================================

HERZLIYA

Luxurious 5 room penthouse 167 sq m.
Located near the IDC, Country Club & Seven Stars.
Balcony 45 sq m
Immaculately finished

Must See 5m NIS

Range of apartments from 3m NIS

------------------

TEL AVIV
========

Quality Residential Towers in the heart of Tel Aviv, near Sarona, Rothschild and within easy walking distance of Azrielli & Habima

Stunning views many towards the sea
High Ceilings
Quality kitchen
Central a/c
Rooftop spa with pool
Entry in 3/4 years
Pay only 20% now balance near completion

 From 3m NIS

Details upon application

-----------------
PRIME LOCATION on Rothschild Blvd near Habima
Range of new apartments including garden apartments, apartments and a luxurious penthouse of over 170 sq m built with over 100 sq m of balconies.
Details upon application

--------------

INVESTORS CORNER: BARGAIN NEW TAMA 38 Apartments On Tel Aviv Borders
from under 25k nis per sq m

Details on application

COMMERCIAL
==========

Database of commercial property for sale or rent throughout Israel. Just let us know what you are looking for and we will source you the right thing.

BET SHEMESH
Offices from 100 sq m upwards. From 55 NIS per metre

TEL AVIV
Offices for rent near Sarona, 70 sq m+. Immediate entry.

------------------------

INVESTMENTS -If your money is stuck in the bank or your investment portfolio is under-performing in the capital markets, it's time to have a chat!

1) New Office Investments yielding around 6% or at 30% discount to market value.
2) High yielding, secure commercial real estate investment fund with upside for launch investors.
3) Long Term Residential Investment in Israel with secure income, maintenance assured.
4) Hotel Investments & Development Opportunities in Israel
  ==========================

LAND OPPORTUNITIES not available for immediate building:

Redemption Near highway 6 agricultural, long term investment with a view to building.  100k NIS / dunam.
ORANIT Half dunam lots in central location near country club, school & theatre awaiting approval for registration in tabu 400,000 NIS
HAR TAVOR 700 sq m lots in picturesque village setting Details on request

========================

If you couldn't see what you are looking for or within your budget, don't despair. Contact us today & we'll place you on our "SmartSearch" system so that when the right opportunity arises, we will let you know immediately.

We would be delighted to meet with you to discuss all your real estate needs in total confidence.

Sincerely,

ILAN RUBINSTEIN
CEO
I.L.A.N. Estates & Investments