[BS/RBS list] HELP! Young mom desperately needs help! Blood type O

kidneymitzvah at aol.com kidneymitzvah at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 09:33:29 EST 2019

“He who saves one life, it’s as if he saved the entire world “ – Talmud Sanhedrin

URGENT!!!

·

30 year old mother of 4 year old, on dialysis,

is in desperate need of a kidney!

She is pleading for help!!!

If you are blood type O and in good health, you can may save his life!

·       One blood test, to see if a match! See my contact info below.

·       One blood test needed to see if you are  a match.

·       Laprosocopic procedure - hospital stay, average 2 days

·       The government of Israel will fully compensated you in Israel for kidney donation, including lost wages! Here is the link for more info: https://www.health.gov.il/English/Topics/organ_transplant/live_donors/Pages/compensation_live_donors.aspx

I donated a kidney as well as  my brother and nephew, and it was the GREATEST experience of my life!

Here is one of the rave reviews from one of many kidney donors, who donated a kidney to a stranger & and so happy they did!

"There is no greater feeling than knowing you brought life to another human being. It has truly been an amazing experience that ranks right up there with the birth of my 9 children. If I could, I would do it again tomorrow."      - Rabbi Ephraim Simon, of Teaneck NJ who donated BOTH a kidney & part of his liver!  Kidney donation  Rabbi Simon says is like a walk in the part compared to liver donation!  Great article about his being a double organ donor  here – and great photos as well:  https://www.chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/4251073/jewish/Rare-Kindness-Kidney-Donor-Rabbi-Now-Donates-His-Liver.

                                   What a Tzaddik had to stay about kidney donation:

"The z'chus, the merit ,of this mitzvah, of donating a kidney, will stand by the donor, insuring that he be blessed from heaven with a long life, years of good life , full of simchas, suffering from neither harm nor loss." - Rabbi Michel Yehuda Lefkowitz, zt”l, former Rosh Yeshiva Ponevezh Yeshiva, Bnei Brak, Motetzes Gedolei HaTorah of Degel HaTorah

Hope you too can come forward and save this precious life! Being a kidney donor myself, I can give you all the info you need and can put you in touch with others in Israel who donated a kidney and are doing great! (Boruch Hashem!)

Sincerely,

Chaya Lipschutz

E-mail: KidneyMitzvah at aol.com

Website: KidneyMitzvah.com

Great video on kidney donation by a very prominent surgeon in the transplant field: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPwhi5TMYKY

EXCELLENT interview by kidney donor – Certainly one of the best! https://whatwasthatlike.com/2018/08/31/mark-gave-his-kidney-to-a-stranger/

Great article, by a prominent transplant surgeon who says kidney donors live longer!  See this article, “What prospective donors need to know”  http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/prospective-kidney-donors-article-1.374079

Kidney donation risks: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/kidney-donation/AN01988