[BS/RBS list] ::: I can teach you play therapy to use with your children (CPRT) :::

Ephraim Rosen rosenfamily613 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 03:53:23 EST 2019

Contact me to reserve your spot for the “Child Parent Relationship Therapy”
(CPRT) group

CPRT has been used successfully with many family problems: abuse/neglect,
single parenting, traumatic events, attachment/adoption/ foster care,
relationship problems, divorce, family substance abuse, family
reunification,
chronic illness, and others.

Strong relationships can prevent future difficulties.

Call to schedule your appointment, complete a free consultation or just ask
a question.

Located in RBSA and Jerusalem.

Ephraim Rosen, LPC
Marriage and Family Therapist
Certified Clinical Trauma Professional

Play therapy, EMDR, certified health coach

053.902.3069

Referrers include Rabbis Twerski, Segal and Faber

health4families613 at gmail.com

Local small business