[BS/RBS list] Private Self-Defense and Martial Arts training

M Arts Academy m.arts.academy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 03:43:17 EST 2019

Interested?:
     Personal Safety / self defense / Krav Maga?
     Street safety?
     Knife Defense?
     Traditional martial arts?
     Addressing the special needs of your child?  (Bullying, low-tone,
health)

We can work with you and/or your organization to design a customized
training
program, such as:
     Intensive short courses - 2 hours/week for 4 weeks
     Practical seminars (day or evening) - single 3-hour theory and practice
     Lectures - 1.5 hour presentation to groups of 30-100+ people.

Classes in our private studio in RBSa, or at your location.

Female instructors available.

     Master Americus has 39 years experience training and teaching
martial arts and related subjects in the USA and Israel.
     His experience includes the traditional martial arts of  Tae Kwon Do,
Hap Ki Do, Han Guk Mu Sool,
     practical self-defense, travel safety (for the tourist or business
traveler), and street safety.
    Master Americus has teaches children and adults, and is well known
for addressing the particular needs of his students.

Please contact for full details:
Martial Arts Academy
www.martialartsacademyisrael.wordpress.com
m.arts.academy at gmail.com