[BS/RBS list] Simcha ninjas Adar special!

Aharon Sopher ahsopher at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 03:07:05 EST 2019

Come get the adar discount by booking with us during the month of adar!

Not only did we bring in a professional from the states to start planning
your weddings TODAY!

We also do tablecloth and napkin rentals!

Having a SIMCHA? Want to have your friends and family impressed and relaxed
without breaking the bank or your back? Let us help you!

Regardless of what the event is -

the Simcha Ninjas can handle it all!

Haven't decided just yet where to have the event? That's okay! We can work
anywhere!

Personable, hard-working, competent male and female waiters and event
managers.

Whether you need to start planning from scratch or just -

Setup,

Decorating,

Serving or

Cleanup