[BS/RBS list] Sha'alei Torah's Purim Campaign

שרה שפיצר sara at s-tikva.org.il
Sun Feb 24 02:57:52 EST 2019

Sha'alei Torah's Annual Purim Campaign

Sha'alei Torah invites you to join our annual
PURIM CAMPAIGN
Now that Purim is almost on our doorstep:
We offer you a unique opportunity to fulfill the Mitzvah of Matanot L'evyonim*of  spreading some Purim joy to families in Beit Shemesh.

Mishlochei Manot
Your contribution of 400 shekels will send a large basket of food staples and Purim treats to 2 families
800 shekels will help 4 families
2000shekels will help 10 families

Help us reach our goal of sending Mishlochei Manot to 500 families this year.

*Packages will be delivered on Purim day

Please click on the link:
https://donations.asakimerp.co.il/ShaaleyTikva

Or call: 1-800-200-430

Donations can be dropped at the following homes :
Shpitzer Family , 15 Naftali Street  Scheinfeld

Palmer Family, Derech Rabin 18Aleph/1
Gershon Family , Hashoshan 12 A, Nofei Aviv
Sha'alei Torah offices: 16 Nahal Soreq, Ramat Bet Shemesh

For Israeli tax deductible donations, please write check out to: Sha'alei Tikva.
For American tax receipts, please write check out to: American Friends of Sha'alei Torah

Tizku Lemitzvot!

Sara Shpitzer
Sha'alei Torah
054-3331347