[BS/RBS list] CATERING with some new Items on the Menu, Meat & Milk Menus from 52 Nis a Person

Hilary Morris hilarym1 at netvision.net.il
Sat Feb 23 18:17:34 EST 2019

HILARY MORRIS CATERING HAS BEEN & IS ONLY KNOWN AS HILARY MORRIS CATERING &
NOT BY ANY OTHER NAME

 It really is winter and it is more then time to think of your Winter,
Spring ,Summer , Autumn Simchas

See our updated menus for all your catered functions.

 Why not think of doing something different and have a BBQ?

We cater for Bar or Bat Mitzvah, Brit Milah, Sheva Brachot, Aufruf,
Anniversary or Birthday kiddushes or parties, and other Simchas.

We will be happy to send you all our Menus. Our Menus and Ideas suit every
budget.

Be a guest at your own party and let us cater it. We will take care of all
the details so you don't have to worry about a thing.

We have over 27 years of experience in catering and look forward to sitting
with you to discuss all your needs.

We have Teudot Kashrut for both Meat and Dairy

Hilary Morris Catering
Kosher LeMehadrin
Rabbanut Efrat
02-9932043   050-5554045
hilarym1 at netvision.net.il
www.hilarycatering.com

See My Add in the Shemesh phone Book on page 254