[BS/RBS list] Purim Book Sale

Bracha Toporowitch brachatop at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 14:23:34 EST 2019

*"FROM DARKNESS TO DAWN"*
*by Bracha Toporowitch*

This novel depicts a touching story of tragedy, trust in Hashem,
overcoming challenges and transformation.
It's a story of courage, of struggle and deep faith.
You'll laugh and cry together with Sari Perlman, the heroine.
This unique work is a real page-turner!

*Read a review:*
"I could not put this book down! It was well written and extremely
inspiring!
This book is a must read for anyone who wants to grow in their Emunah and
Bitachon,
as well as open up their eyes to many varied techniques of healing
Hashem has placed in this world, for our benefit!"
For more reviews check out:
https://www.feldheim.com/from-darkness-to-dawn.html?p=1

This book make a phenomenal gift for book lovers.
On special now for PURIM!
Greater discounts for multiple purchase!!
Call: 052-2904463

Small local business