[BS/RBS list] 3 Nights at the Dead Sea For You and Your Family

ShemeshPhone Directory sales at shemesh.co.il
Thu Feb 21 05:55:15 EST 2019

The Land of Israel Network is excited to present:
The Israel Inspired Retreat - a 3 night event at the Dead Sea!

Over Shabbos Rosh Chodesh Adar Bet, Thursday - Sunday March 7-10, at the 5
Star Royal Dead Sea Resort.

Come uplift yourself and your family for Adar at our inspiring weekend of
shiurim, tefilla, trips & a full children's program and meet the people
behind the Land of Israel Network!

Find out more and sign up here:
http://bit.ly/LandofIsrael

Would you like to receive important updates and local events in a weekly
email digest?
Send "Subscribe" to updates at shemesh.co.il

OR

Click here to join our no chatter, updates only whatsapp group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/APttHIi4DM4BHKFZk7i2As