[BS/RBS list] This is not a joke!

Chinese Auction auction at hakshiva.org
Wed Feb 20 17:17:09 EST 2019

Not everyone feels like laughing right now.
At Hakshiva we are turning frowns into smiles.
Now is your chance to help turn a child's life around!  Through crisis
interventions, the learning center, youth center, therapies, mentorship
programs, social skills groups and girls high school groups - Hakshiva can
turn it all around!
Help support the very foundation of RBS, our children.  Remember, the
Chinese Auction will take place at the Annual women’s event on February
26th.
To purchase your tickets and auction packages, visit
www.hakshiva.org/auction
Online purchases close at Midnight  THIS Motzei Shabbat