[BS/RBS list] Reason #7 to Support Hatzala Beit Shemesh: When you call HBS - you get HBS

HBS Public Relations pr at hatzbs.org
Wed Feb 20 12:24:46 EST 2019

Over the last two weeks, we have given you all sorts of reasons to support
Hatzala Beit Shemesh in our upcoming #bringinglifetoourcity fundraising
campaign and carnival. So we know that when you call us, you really want
HBS
and not someone else.

When you call during a medical emergency, you will only get responders
that have been certified and approved by Hatzala Beit Shemesh and follow
our
strict policies regarding privacy, professionalism and care.

Hatzala Beit Shemesh sends one of our own ambulances to every single call.
Staffed by the same professionally trained and caring personnel you are
used to,
you can be assured an ambulance will be there within a matter of minutes.

This means that from the time you dial 02.999.999.2 to the time you arrive
at your preferred medical destination, you are dealing with one team. That
continuity of care is unprecedented in all of Israel and is, we believe,
a vital component in professional medical treatment.

People turn to us  because they know that we have the professionals and
fully equipped ambulances when seconds count.

Support Hatzala Beit Shemesh generously in the upcoming
#bringinglifetoourcity
campaign!

--
*For any emergency in RBS A, G or G2: 02.999.999.2*