[BS/RBS list] Expecting a Baby? New Parent?
simchagemach at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 08:01:33 EST 2019
The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee Simcha Gemach in memory of Feigel bat
Tuvia Nisan proudly announces its newest publication in English and Hebrew:
*The Baby Guide.* This comprehensive guide is for young couples in Israel.
It features articles from local and national experts with everything you
need to know about pregnancy, giving birth in Israel and those crucial
first months after your baby is born.
Key topics include:
- We are pregnant- what are our first steps?
- How can I best prepare for a hospital birth?
- How will a birth and postpartum doula help me?
- What tips and advice can I learn from expert pediatricians?
- What should I buy for the baby and the baby's nursery?
Write and request your copy of this FREE public service guide to Susan
Barth: simchagemach at gmail.com
The Baby Guide helps couples navigate their way as they prepare for this
transformative life experience.
More information about the List