[BS/RBS list] Offering free ride to JFK tom(20th) for Elal flight to Tlv

Chanit Finch Chanit-Law at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 21:34:57 EST 2019

My husband and I are flying back to Israel tomorrow evening (Wednesday the 20th) on Elal flight from JFK at 11:55.
We are overweight due to buying some large/bulky toys for our granddaughter.
We are offering to pay $75 plus pick you up and drive you to JFK in return for taking a suitcase for us.
If relevant please let me know by replying this email or calling (from Israel: 052-676-0892. From U.S.: 845-354-4866).
Thank you,
Chanit Finch.