[BS/RBS list] Reason #9 to Support Hatzala Beit Shemesh: HBS is Growing

HBS Public Relations pr at hatzbs.org
Tue Feb 19 18:01:24 EST 2019

Sholem Hack takes literally dozens of calls each month. But he needs more
help.
With the unprecedented growth of Ramat Bet Shemesh, and the concurrent
increase in call volume, HBS is constantly in need of additional volunteers
to join Sholem and his colleagues.

That's why Hatzala Beit Shemesh maintains an ongoing mission of growth -
both of our team of volunteers and of the equipment they need to do their
jobs.

HBS is currently running a training course of new EMTs, and is
simultaneously
completing a training course for new dispatchers. Upon completion, these
new
volunteers will allow for even faster response time to medical emergencies
without compromising our already professional and caring service.

HBS is also in the final stages of the buildout of an additional ambulance,
which
will be serving the community  shortly, and we hope to have even more
exciting
news in the near future.

People turn to us because they know that we have the professionals and
fully equipped ambulances when seconds count.

Support Hatzala Beit Shemesh generously in the upcoming
#bringinglifetoourcity
campaign!

--
*For any emergency in RBS A, G or G2: 02.999.999.2*