[BS/RBS list] Pesach apartment swop in Johannesburg.

Chana Goldberg goldberg.chana at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:42:49 EST 2019

Posting for a friend:

We are looking to do a house swop for Pesach.
Dates: 17th of April until 6th May give or take a few days .

We are looking to stay in Ramat Beit Shemesh alef or gimel in a 3 or 4 room
apartment.

We have a 4 bedroom home in  a safe complex, with a cot for a baby as well
as a small garden and safe parking for two cars.

Central to shulls in Glenhazel and Fairmount .
Our kitchen will be kashered for Pesach - but one needs to use their own
disposable cutlery.

For more info please WhatsApp Devorah on : +27 82 303 7342 or email
chaimanddevorah at gmail.com

Thanks.

chana Goldberg-Schnerb
RBS a resident