[BS/RBS list] Don’t forget your ticket, your very important ticket…

miri schreiber mirischreiber at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:04:24 EST 2019

A ticket to the most opportune night out, for women, by women! Get them
while they are available - the event will soon sell out, BEH! Tickets are
selling fast to the one and only 13th Annual Hakshiva Chinese Auction,
February 26th at Bais Tefillah Hall. An evening of comedy and chessed for
you, for our community and most importantly – for our kids! Hakshiva -
helping children and families succeed in more ways than one! To buy your
ticket today, visit www.hakshiva.org. #Kidsmatter #ItsaHakshivaEvent
#Tzedakah and #caring for those who need it the most!