[BS/RBS list] Professional Home Organizing with The Klutter Koach

Karen Furman kfurman2632 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 12:59:05 EST 2019

Jewish moms, we have an incredible opportunity right at our fingertips!

With an extra Adar this year, we received 4 more weeks to prepare for -
dare I say it? - PESACH!

Want to come into Pesach with a TRUE feeling of freedom?

Let me help free you from the clutter that’s weighing you down - both
physically and emotionally.

"With your help we accomplished in 4 hours what would have taken me 3
months."

PLUS - don’t worry about getting all of your clutter out of your house.
I’ll take care of all of that FOR you so that you can feel immediate relief!

Comment “FREEDOM” in the subject line to book your free consultation and
take back your time and your space - just in time for the holiday of
freedom.

*Karen Furman*
Professional Organizer
058-716-3405