[BS/RBS list] RBS Gelt Center: best kept secret in town

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 12:41:49 EST 2019

Dear All:

We have been quiet but working hard to provide you with all the tools that
you might need to adopt to the new and challenging regulatory environment.

At the Gelt Center, we have every service under the sun that you might need
now or someday, it pays to join our growing family of satisfied clients, we
grow by word of mouth.

If you are running a business here or abroad, we should chat soon, we can
help you with expert business consulting to optimize your strategy and your
bottom line.

We hope that you are not too busy to take care of yourself, if you need
some guidance or reminders, we distribute a book called Health According to
Halacha, it is available in Hebrew and in English, a great combination to
help families to improve their well-being by making a few simple
adjustments to their habits.

We open for business Sunday thru Friday at 8:30am
We close at 5pm on Sunday thru Thursday and at noon on Friday.
We look forward to seeing you soon!

Best regards for a healthy winter and beyond,

Avraham Elkind, Shlomie Aron, Chesky Leibowitz
the RBS Gelt Center team
Local Trusted Ontime
Financial Services

02-992-3719