[BS/RBS list] Save a Life- Request for a Kidney

shoshana Schaeffer danshosh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 11:08:52 EST 2019

I have a friend who is in desperate need of a kidney for a transplant
operation.

His blood type is B+ but can also accept type 0.

If you have ever thought of donating your kidney for this incredible
mitzva/opportunity to save someone's life, now is the time to step forward.

There are many many people in our neighborhood who have successfully
donated a kidney and would be happy to share their experiences with you.

Please contact me for more details as soon as possible.

Shoshana Schaeffer
0548404296