[BS/RBS list] Reason #11 to Support Hatzala Beit Shermesh: We Don't Want You to Call Us

HBS Public Relations pr at hatzbs.org
Sun Feb 17 10:52:20 EST 2019

Yes, you saw that right. We really don't want us to call us.

While we do encourage you to call us when you are in labor or have any
serious medical emergency - what we’d really like is for there not to be
any serious medical emergencies to begin with.

That's why we try to prevent emergencies from happening in the first place
by leveraging the power of social and electronic media to provide safety
tips, first aid advice and community advisories.

Because, really, we would rather meet you at Smachot!

*People turn to us because they know that we provide them with well trained
responders who are prepared to help in any emergency.*

Support Hatzala Beit Shemesh generously in the upcoming
#bringinglifetoourcity campaign!

--
*For any emergency in RBS A, G or G2: 02.999.999.2*