[BS/RBS list] Fwd: HEALTHY PREGNANCY Seminar PRENATAL YOGA

malky rosenfeld bewellness613 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 10:15:31 EST 2019

free ad Sunday:)

   Join us for an inspiring morning OR evening in preparation for your
upcoming birth. Shaina Hammer Msw Doula, will share tips and insights into
how to achieve the birth you want and deserve. We will discuss how our
emotions contribute to our birth and gain tips of how to feel in control
and more prepared.

    Michaela Rosenfeld MAc, Health  coach and yoga instructor, will teach
prenatal yoga and breathing techniques to keep you and your baby healthy
throughout pregnancy. You’ll also learn some common acupressure points that
are safe and effective for many common pregnancy symptoms.

WHEN: Tuesday, February 19
WHERE: BeWell Studio- Nachshon 2A/8
TIME: 10:30-12:30 am OR   8-9:45 pm
COST: 30 shek

RSVP would be appreciated:)
058-600-1836
Bewellness613 at gmail.com

BEWELL Women’s Health And Fitness

Yoga classes!   FULLY EQUIPPED yoga studio, just wear comfy clothes.

 PRENATAL- Tuesday’s and Thursday’s  @10:15 am. This class is suitable for
all women during pregnancy, as well as post natal care for women who are up
to 6 months after birth.

MIXED LEVEL-
Sunday evenings @ 8pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 9:00 am
***This class is suitable for both beginner and more intermediate yogis. We
will keep groups up to seven women, and continue more individual guidance
in this way.

35 shek/ class. First class FREE

Nachshon 2A apt 8, right side out of elevator
SMS/WhatsApp 058-600-1836
Bewellness613 at gmail.com

Michaela Malky Rosenfeld  *** Certified with over 20 years teaching
experience