[BS/RBS list] Senior class with Deena Kahane this Sunday - February 24 - men and women welcome

Edna & Gene Kwalwasser kwalwasser at msn.com
Sun Feb 17 09:44:39 EST 2019

The next senior class with Deena Kahane will take place this  Sunday, February 24 at Netzach Menashe (Reuven 18) at 9:45 AM.

We are continuing with the study of Sefer Shmuel.  No background is necessary.  It is fine to start the series with us now. The class is given in English, and all materials are translated into English.  The class is great.  Come give it a try.

Please bring a Tanach or a Sefer Shmuel.

We meet every other week, but there are exceptions. Check the schedule below carefully.

Men and women are welcome.

The dates are listed below.  If you miss a class, we usually try to record the classes and will be happy to share with you.

Enjoy!

Hope to see everyone there.

Edna

Remaining Spring semester dates:

February 24

March 17 note that there is no class on March 3 and March 10

March 31

April 14

May 5

May 19